- Click the Collect Queries icon on the main screen.
- Select the database in the Collect Queries screen and click the Start Collecting icon to begin capturing queries that are running against your database.
- When finished collecting queries, click the Stop Collecting icon.
- You can filter the queries that are collected on any database table, field or relationship combination within the Database Contents index by checking the box next to the element you would like to filter on.
- To capture queries from the views in your database, click the Get View Queries icon.